Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Layin low in Alabama.

So its 8pm here in Oxford Alabama and the rain has stopped. My plan is to head out early tomorrow morning. I didn't really do much today since the weather didn't permit me to get out and about but I did meet a few people at Firehouse Subs. I went to walmart and walked around for a while and came back to the room and watched a few movies. That's the exciting parts of today.
I made it to the motel last night around 8 and the rain was just beginning. I sat at the Starbucks inside of a Target store for a while watching the weather yesterday afternoon. I ultimately decided I would walk aways and tempt my fate.
There isn't a whole lot to say for the past two days. Just that I met a few enjoyable people and I have enjoyed the rest day today. Looking forward to tomorrow and eventually Birmingham. Hopefully I will have an exciting update for you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment