Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Looking to the west...

Tomorrow is the day. The Trek carries from Atlanta and we head west. No more guaranteed stopping points and the farther west I go beyond the mighty Mississippi river the more barren the land will become... Or so it would seem based upon pictures. I'm looking forward to it.
So I will leave the parents house in the morning and walk down to US 78 and take it west towards Birmingham Alabama. Anyone have friends or family in Birmingham?

Mom and I drove back to Atlanta today. I really haven't done much at all the past few days since I arrived here and I notice that I am not as sore this morning. Normally when I wake up every morning it takes a little bit in order for me to function fully.
Well, there really isn't much else to say atthis point except follow the Trek as always and anticipate great things. I did start a causes page for Trek For Hope on FB so check that out.

Have a good night and I will get with you tomorrow night. Check out YouTube for video updates as well under TrekForHope2011

No comments:

Post a Comment