Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

02JAN-My Room

A few things I forgot to mention:

I did want to say a huge THANK YOU to my friends at a local GNC for their support of nutritional supplements. You know who you are and you are appreciated.

Brad thanks for keeping my favorite guitar while I am gone. Keep her safe but play her lots.

Thanks to the Valdosta chapter of Delta Chi for all of the continued support. You guys have been great!

I also wanted to Thank my friend Dane..... He has been a good friend, roommate and co-worker. How bout them Dawgs? Its a rebuild year....

Dont forget that I have a FaceBook page dedicated to the TREK called "Trek For Hope" so if you are on FB and have not visited the page then please do so.

Alright, I think I got this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment