Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

16JAN-Tampa

So its just a few days till I take that first step. Im ready to get started.  I drove down yesterday morning so that I would have a few extra days to spend with Ben. We have been playing with his toys and watching the Ninja Turtles non-stop it seems. For those of you in the Valdosta area, the story about the walk came out yesterday in the Daily Times. It was a good story and I am appreciative of Dean Poling for taking the time to write about it.

So just a reminder that on Wed the 19th at 10am the Foundation is having a send-off brunch. If you are in the Tampa area and wish to stop by, please do. The Foundation is off El Prado. I would love to see you all there.

Dont forget to say your prayers for those who have lost someone while serving. I would appreciate it if you could do the same for me while I am on this TREK.

firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jacob-parrish/jacobparrish1

The above link is to the donations page. Thanks again to all who have given and to those who are planning to give in the future, its never to late to give and as long as I am walking you are invited to give to this TREK.

Little man is playing with his Sponge Bob puzzle and wants me to help so Im gonna go.
Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. I'm a T.V. Reporter with ABC27 out of Tallahassee. Please let me know if you'll be making a stop near Tallahassee.
    Call me 850-893-1313-Patty Santos

    ReplyDelete